How to use the punch press
A punch press is a stamping press. In national production, stamping process has the advantages of saving materials and energy, high efficiency, low technical requirements for operators and making products that can not be achieved by machining through various die applications. Therefore, it is more and more widely used.
1. Punch workers must learn and master the structure and performance of the equipment, they should be be familiar with the operating procedures and obtain the operation permit before they can operate independently.
2. The safety protection and control devices on the equipment shall be used correctly and shall not be removed arbitrarily.
3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the machine tool and the protective safety device are normal. The die mounting screws must be firm and shall not be moved.
4. The machine tool shall run idle for 2-3 minutes before operation. Check the flexibility of foot brake and other control devices. It can be used only after it is confirmed to be normal. It is not allowed to run with defects.
5. The mold shall be tight and firm, the upper and lower molds shall be aligned to ensure the correct position, and the machine tool shall be moved by hand for trial punching (empty vehicle) to ensure that the mold works in good condition.
6. Pay attention to lubrication before driving, and remove all floating objects on the bed surface.
7. When the punch is taken out or running, the operator shall stand properly, keep a certain distance between his hands and head and the punch, and always pay attention to the action of the punch. It is strictly prohibited to chat with others.
8. When punching or making short and small workpieces, special tools shall be used, and it is not allowed to directly feed or take parts by hand.
9. When punching or obscene long parts, a safety support frame shall be set or other safety measures shall be taken to avoid digging injury.
10. During single flushing, hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot brake. They must be moved (stepped) once to prevent accidents.
11. When more than two people work together, the person responsible for moving (stepping on) the gate must pay attention to the action of the feeder. It is strictly prohibited to move (stepping on) the gate while taking parts.
12. Stop the machine at the end of the work, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool and tidy up the environment.