The punching machine has a high rigidity, high-precision frame, welded by steel plates, and after heat treatment, the internal stress of the fuselage technetium is eliminated so that the equipment can work stably for a long time without deformation, and the operation performance is reliable and safe. The premise of production is to have corresponding molds. According to different processing requirements, molds need to be replaced and installed frequently in production. So how should the mold be installed?
1. Before installation, make sure that the cutting edge of the mold is sharp, there is no chipping on the cutting edge of the die, and there is no missing corner on the punch. If there is chipping or chipping, please sharpen the knife first.
2. Before closing the mold, a silicon steel sheet should be inserted between the upper and bottom molds to prevent damage to the knife edge due to the handling process.
3. Before the mold is installed on the punch, use the oilstone to grind off the burrs on the bottom and top, and clean up the garbage with a cloth strip. If there are burrs or garbage on the upper and lower planes of the mold, it will cause the punching burrs to be out of tolerance.
4. Adjust the stroke of the slider to a proper position to compress the upper mold. It is necessary to ensure that the upper surface of the mold handle or mold base is tightly attached to the bottom surface of the slider, and the lower mold pressing plate screws are gently pressed. Then, adjust the slider upwards and take out the silicon steel sheet in the middle. Loosen the screws of the lower mold pressing plate and adjust the slider downwards until the punch enters the female mold by 3 to 4 mm, and then tighten the screws of the lower mold pressing plate. When punching a new die, the punch needs to enter the concave mold by 3 to 4mm, otherwise, the punch will collapse or the die will burst.
5. Raise the slide block to the top dead center position, adjust the punching rod stop screw until it is tight enough, and then idling several times to observe whether the mold and punch mechanisms are working properly. If there are no abnormalities, production can begin.
Punching machines are widely used in stamping and forming of electronics, communications, computers, household appliances, furniture, vehicles, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, hardware parts, etc. Its production automation not only saves time and effort, but also has high efficiency.